CircuitWorks Flux Remover Pens
CircuitWorks® Flux Remover Pens are designed specifically to remove each type of flux:
- Rosin Flux Remover Pen quickly cleans type R, RMA, and RA flux residues.
- No Clean Flux Remover Pen precisely removes both organic and synthetic low solid no clean fluxes.
- Lead-Free Flux Remover Pen quickly cleans type R, RMA, and RA rosin flux residues as well as organic and synthetic no clean fluxes used in higher heat lead-free applications.
Features & Benefits
- Completely removes flux in seconds
- Spot cleans tight tolerance areas on circuit boards
- Marker dispenser provides controlled spot cleaning
- Dries fast
|Shelf Life||5 yrs.|
|Shipping Name||Consumer Commodity ORM-D|
|Specs||ANSI/IPC J STD-001, IPC-7711|
How do I figure out the shelf life of a product?
The shelf life of a product can be found on either the technical data sheet (TDS), available on the product page, or by looking on the certificate on conformance (COC). The COC can be downloaded by going to https://www.chemtronics.com/coc. Once you have the shelf life, you will need to add it to the manufacture date for a use-by date. The manufacture date can be identified by the batch number. The batch code used on most of our products are manufacture dates in the Julian Date format. The format is YYDDD, where YY = year, DDD = day. For example, 19200 translates to the 200th day of 2019, or July 19, 2019. This webpage explains and provides charts to help interpret our batch numbers: https://www.chemtronics.com/batch-codes.