CircuitWorks Silver Conductive Grease
CircuitWorks® Silver Conductive Grease provides maximum electrical and thermal conductivity, proven lubrication properties, and protection from moisture, oxidation, and other environmental hazards.
This electrical conductive grease utilizes an advanced silicone lubricant that is compatible with metal, rubber, and plastic. Use it to fill connector gaps, provide grounding for circuits, and control static discharge. Effective as a thermal conductive grease and electric conductive grease.
Features & Benefits
- Fills connector gaps to maximize electrical and thermal conductivity
- Maximum electrical conductivity and thermal conductivity
- Protects against moisture and corrosion
- Thermally stable over a wide temperature range
- Conductive lubricant containing pure silver
- Controls static discharge
- Grounds circuits
|Coating Compound Not Regulated
|ANSI/IPC J STD-001, IPC-7711