Coventry ESD Static Control Swabs
Engineered to eliminate damage from static electricity. The handles of these swabs will dissipate 99% of a 5,000 volt (5 KV) charge in less than 2.0 seconds. The static dissipative plastic alloy used to make the handles is inherently static dissipative. It contains no additives, coatings or surfactants so it functions at any level of humidity and it is very resistant to solvents — even acetone. Choose between our Class 10 (ISO Class 4) laundered polyester or 100 pore-per-inch ultraclean polyurethane foam.
CLICK HERE FOR SWAB SELECTION GUIDE
Features & Benefits
- Excellent solvent resistance
- Surface resistivity of 10 EE10 ohms/sq.
- Low ionic, nonvolatile residue, and particulate contamination
- No humidity dependency
- No Amines, no silicones, no static dissipative coatings
- No Tribo-charge generated
- Handles will dissipate 99% of (5 kV) charge in 0.5 seconds
- Use in any static sensitive application
|Shelf Life||5 Yrs|
Are swabs available for cleaning static sensitive electronics?
Yes, Chemtronics offers a full line of ESD swabs. They include foam, knit polyester, or knit microfiber heads with static dissipative handles. The proprietary handle material has surface resistivity of 1.0 x 10_10 ohms/sq, and will dissipate 99% of (5 kV) charge in 0.5 seconds. This avoids static generation, and can dissipate a charge when the user is grounded.