FOCCUS FTTH Fiber Optic Cleaning Kits
In this Fiber Optic Construction Kit, Chemtronics® has included all the cleaning supplies necessary for 2.5 mm end-face cleaning and successful fusion splicing in this convenient kit.
Electro-Wash® PX Precision Fiber Optic Cleaner and QbE® Cleaning System are included for performing the Combination Cleaning process. Swabs and wipes are included for cleaning the fusion splicer and work area. Swabs are also included for cleaning ferrules, alignment sleeves and backplane connections. Electro-Wash® MX Premoistened Wipes are included for tool and cable wiping.
All the swabs are packaged in rugged tubes for field operations. The kit bags are made from tough nylon for long life. They are equipped with a carabineer to clip on a tool belt for transport or to clip a cable for convenient access.
FTTH Fiber Optic Cleaning Kits Include:
- 1 – QbE® Cleaning Platform (200 sheets)
- 1 – Electro-Wash® PX Precision Fiber Optic Cleaner (ES810)
- 1 – 2.5mm Foam Fiber Optic Swabs (50 swabs, 48042F)
- 1 – V-Groove and Ferrule Cleaning Swabs (50 swabs, 38542F)
- 1 – Fusion Splice Mirror Cleaning Swabs (15 swabs, 51125F)
- 1 – Lint-Free Precision Wipes (100 4”x4” wipes, 6704F)
- 5 – Electro-Wash® MX Universal Cleaner Wipes (1 wipe per pack, CP421)
- 1 – Instructions
- 1 – Rugged Bag with carabineer attachment
Features & Benefits
- Perfect for crews performing fusion splice operations, shipping kits to remote locations
- Cleaning supplies necessary for 2.5 mm end-face cleaning and successful fusion splicing
- Use Electro-Wash® PX Universal Cleaner to clean the fusion splicer, mirror and V-groove
|Shelf Life||See Indv. Products in Kit|
|Shipping Name||Consumer Commodity ORM-D|
How do I figure out the shelf life of a product?
The shelf life of a product can be found on either the technical data sheet (TDS), available on the product page, or by looking on the certificate on conformance (COC). The COC can be downloaded by going to https://www.chemtronics.com/coc. Once you have the shelf life, you will need to add it to the manufacture date for a use-by date. The manufacture date can be identified by the batch number. The batch code used on most of our products are manufacture dates in the Julian Date format. The format is YYDDD, where YY = year, DDD = day. For example, 19200 translates to the 200th day of 2019, or July 19, 2019. This webpage explains and provides charts to help interpret our batch numbers: https://www.chemtronics.com/batch-codes.