FOCCUS End Face Cleaning Kit
In the End Face Cleaning Kit, Chemtronics® has included only the cleaning supplies necessary for making a successful 2.5mm fiber optic connection. The End Face Cleaning Kit contains two Electro-Wash® MX Pen Fiber Optic Cleaner Pens and one QbE™2 to perform the Combination Cleaning™ process.
Because of their compact nature, the Electro-Wash® Pens are safe to transport. Use the swabs and wipes with the Electro-Wash® MX pen to clean the fusion splicer, especially the mirror and V-groove. Swabs are also included for cleaning ferrules, alignment sleeves and backplane connections. Electro-Wash® MX Premoistened Wipes are included for tool and cable wiping.
The swabs are packaged in rugged tubes for field operations. The kit bags are made from tough nylon for long life. They are equipped with a carabineer to clip on a tool belt for transport or to clip a cable for convenient access.
End Face Cleaning Kit Includes:
- 2 Fiber-Wash™ MX Precision Cleaner Pens (FW2150)
- 1 QbE™2 Compact Cleaning Platform, 200 sheets (QbE™2)
- 50 2.5mm Foam Fiber Optic Swabs (48042F)
- 100 Lint-Free Precision Wipes, 4"x4" (6704F)
- 5 Electro-Wash® MX Premoistened Wipes (CP421)
- 1 Rugged Bag with carabineer attachment
- 1 Instructions
Features & Benefits
- Cleaning supplies necessary for making a successful 2.5mm fiber optic connection
- MX Precision Cleaner Pens are compact and safe to transport
- Use Electro-Wash® MX to clean the fusion splicer, mirror and V-groove
|Shelf Life||See Indv. Products in Kit|
|Shipping Name||Consumer Commodity ORM-D|
How do I figure out the shelf life of a product?
The shelf life of a product can be found on either the technical data sheet (TDS), available on the product page, or by looking on the certificate on conformance (COC). The COC can be downloaded by going to https://www.chemtronics.com/coc. Once you have the shelf life, you will need to add it to the manufacture date for a use-by date. The manufacture date can be identified by the batch number. The batch code used on most of our products are manufacture dates in the Julian Date format. The format is YYDDD, where YY = year, DDD = day. For example, 19200 translates to the 200th day of 2019, or July 19, 2019. This webpage explains and provides charts to help interpret our batch numbers: https://www.chemtronics.com/batch-codes.