Fusion Splice Mirror Cleaning Swabs
Unique pillow-shaped swab head is ideal for fusion splice mirror cleaning. High absorbency swab removes dust and other contaminants. Free of adhesives and binders and cleanroom washed, so will not leave residue or particulates.
CLICK HERE FOR SWAB SELECTION GUIDE
Features & Benefits
- Ideal size and dimension for fusion splice mirror cleaning
- High absorbency swab removes dust and other contaminants
- Free of adhesives or binders; will not leave residue
- Works well as solvent applicator
- Can be used with Electro-Wash® PX Fiber Optic Cleaner for hard-to-remove soils
- Available in durable, field-ready, transparent tubes
- For fusion splice mirror cleaning
- Dust removal from precision surfaces
|Shelf Life||2 Yrs|
How do I figure out the shelf life of a product?
The shelf life of a product can be found on either the technical data sheet (TDS), available on the product page, or by looking on the certificate on conformance (COC). The COC can be downloaded by going to https://www.chemtronics.com/coc. Once you have the shelf life, you will need to add it to the manufacture date for a use-by date. The manufacture date can be identified by the batch number. The batch code used on most of our products are manufacture dates in the Julian Date format. The format is YYDDD, where YY = year, DDD = day. For example, 19200 translates to the 200th day of 2019, or July 19, 2019. This webpage explains and provides charts to help interpret our batch numbers: https://www.chemtronics.com/batch-codes.