QbE Cleaning Platforms
Portable, efficient wiping platform for cleaning fiber optic end faces
QbE® Cleaning Platforms offer a more complete removal of microscopic contaminants, without the chance of damage to the optical fiber end face. Self-contained cleaning tools that can be used dry or wet, they are convenient and economical for use in field or OEM applications.
Choose the QbE Platform engineered for your application:
- QbE - End-face connector cleaning for SC, ST & FC Connectors.
- QbE2 - Portable end-face connector cleaning for LC, SC, FC, MT-Type, UPC and APC Connectors.
Features & Benefits
- Complete Fiber Optic Cleaning System – No refills to buy or investment in expensive mechanisms to maintain
- Effective “Wet” or “Dry” Connector Cleaning – The only cleaning system that gives both options: For “Wet” cleaning use Electro-Wash® PX Fiber Optics Cleaner or blot connector on Electro-Wash® MX Presaturated wipe first
- Provides the Ideal Cleaning Surface – The QbE® cleaning platen is perfect for outside plant or OEM application
- Convenient Size – Portable cleaning system easily fits on work benches
- Heavy Duty Lint-Free Wiping Material – Tough enough to remove buffer-gel; soft enough for all end-face cleaning. Won’t shred or tear
- Patented - U. S Patent Number 6,865,770 and foreign patents
- End-face connector cleaning for SC, ST & FC Connectors
- Splice preparation
- Buffer gel removal
#1 Fiber Optic Cleaning Solution for a #2 Problem
CASE STUDY: Fiber Optic Connector Failures at a Waste Incineration Plant At Chemtronics, we offer cleaning solutions for the messiest problems, and it doesn’t get messier than a waste incineration facility. You may not realize this, but when you send a message through our website, it isn&rsq...Read This Post
The Combination Cleaning™ Guide for Fiber Optic Connector Cleaning
There’s a dirty little secret in the fiber optics world. Many installers use cleaning methods that when inspected under a scope, show a great deal of contamination left behind. Unless they inspect 100% of their connections, they take the chance of reduced signal strength cutting back on ...Read This Post
How To Clean and How Not to Clean Fiber Optic Connectors
Why is it important to clean fiber optic connectors? The ability to transmit enormous amounts of data over long distances in a flash is a distinct advantage of fiber optic cables. Fiber installers; however, must ensure that contamination on the fiber connectors is minimized in order to stay wi...Read This Post
Laundered polyester cleanroom wipes offer extra level of protection for critical applications
You did not finish submitting your information to request a sample